By  |  0 Comments

Update:

The Cleveland bus driver that punched this young lady has now been suspended.

“RTA saw the video posted on YouTube of the operator incident on October 11. Through the investigation, we believe the incident occurred on Sept. 18. Upon identifying the driver, he was immediately suspended and removed from duty. His behavior is absolutely unacceptable.

RTA apologizes to our customers for this incident. A full investigation continues.”

Source

10.11.12

A video has surfaced on the oh so fabulous World Star Hip Hop website, which contains footage of a young girl and a middle-aged bus driver having a verbal confrontation,  but it quickly turns physical.  As the confrontation escalates,  the bus driver upper-cuts the young lady. I will say that it looks like she hits him first, but I’m not totally sure. HOWEVER, come on now- she’s a young girl. He didn’t have to punch her; he should have stopped the bus and called the police. The punch is so hard that you can hear it. But she didn’t have to be so disrespectful or hit him first.

What gets me is the fact that there are people on the bus that laugh at the incident, and don’t try to intervene until she gets knocked out. I mean the other male just stands there and watches. People we have got to do better.

Folks need to learn how to keep their hands to themselves and their mouths closed.

Don’t let your mouth write a check your ass can’t cash.

Your thoughts?

0 Comments

1. Saffeon

October 12, 2012 at 2:25 am

Although i wouldn’t have hit her. I do agree with the bus driver. Act like a man and get hit like one. She clearly hit him first not to mention how she was popping off at the mouth before all that happened. Don’t talk shit like man and then be surprised when you get an uppercut from hell

• Kevin dean

October 12, 2012 at 6:24 pm

I agree fuk that ratchet ho I would have hit her twice

2. Pingback: UPDATE: [VIDEO] Cleveland Girl Gets Punched In The Face By A Male City Bus Driver « I CAN REPEAT IT

3. Shaniqua Q

October 12, 2012 at 4:56 pm

LOL, DOWN GOES THE TRASH

4. Pingback: Cleveland Passenger That Was Punched In The Face Identified « I CAN REPEAT IT

5. yuanna

October 13, 2012 at 10:25 pm

he need to go to PRISON!

6. Sharon Robinson

October 15, 2012 at 2:31 pm

That girl took that punch for every female past, present and future. There are all kinds of should haves, could haves and would haves regarding the incident. One thing for sure, the driver was at fault. Training is needed very badly. The young girl is not innocent by any means. Her mouth was foul and she used the Nword too many times. With cameras going and an audience to watch it all, no winners at the end of the day. Very sad.

7. SmackAHoe

October 15, 2012 at 8:59 pm

How tha fuck did that ratchet hoe get back up from an upper cut to tha jaw hahaha! That’s one tough ass ghetto bitch

8. What Ever

October 18, 2012 at 3:15 pm

Ok, people…I do believe she spat on this man. Being spit on is on of the most disrespectful things someone can ever do to another person. YES!! She deserved the upper cut! And trust and know she will think twice about spitting on someone else.

9. takirashanae

October 26, 2012 at 2:51 pm

I dnt condone violence but it’s hard to say what the bus driver should and shouldn’t hv done … This chic was going off cursing putting her hands on him and then the big no no…spitting on him …. How much abuse can we expect anyone to take? It spoils hv taken God himself to handle that situation…some of us would hv been ready to fight as soon as she said yo momma! Lol I think dude should keep his job…maybe a few days no pay and the chic needs to…. Well it’s alot she need to do bc it’s hard to change your attitude way of thinking … <3 <3

10. Pingback: Cleveland Uppercut Bus Driver Gets Fired « I CAN REPEAT IT

11. Pingback: [VIDEO] Here We Go Again: “Baltimore Bus Driver Fights Female Student” « I CAN REPEAT IT